Colin Clark verbally abuses Ballboy






I truly don't understand why Colin Clark needed to abuse the ball boy during Houston's game against Seattle. Yes, maybe the ball boy wasn't doing his job but he's still a ball boy. To make things worse the whole thing happened literally in front of a microphone.

Colin apologized on Twitter after the game: "I'd like to offer a sincere apology to everyone who watched the game, especially the ball boy for whom I used awful language towards. I didn't mean to disrespect anyone and am sorry for letting my emotions get the best of me. It's not who I am and it won't happen again."

MLS statement on Saturday: "We are aware of the incident involving Houston Dynamo midfielder Colin Clark during the game in Seattle Friday night, and his public apology for it," the league said in a statement. "MLS is conducting a thorough review of the facts and examining possible disciplinary action."



Copyright 2009 Simplex Celebs All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign